Solar Control Glass
Romag’s solar control glass ensures a more comfortable temperature for the interiors of glazed buildings through the innovative use of light transmission control.
Using the latest technology, we are able to produce a new generation of high-performance, low-e glass, which reflects radiated heat - significantly reducing unwanted solar heat gain in the summer, whilst also insulating for optimum solar control in winter - significantly reducing the reliance on heating and air-conditioning systems internally all year round.
In addition to that, all Romag PVB laminated glass filters 99.9% of harmful ultra-violet light which significantly reduces photodegradation; the route cause of UV colour bleaching in fabrics and internal furnishings.
Our solar controlled glass range can be used in a range of applications including vertical, sloped, or overhead glazing, from curtain walling to monumental skylights. This means that our solar control technology offers architects numerous possibilities when it comes to energy-efficient glazing.
For more information, you can find a range of performance data for our solar control glass get in touch with our sales team to discuss how this glass could enhance your project.
You can discover more glass solutions with our tinted glass and structural glass pages.
- Provides a more comfortable interior for glazed structures
- Reduces heat build-up and heat loss
- Ideal for both hot and cold climates
- Reflects a large percentage of infrared light which is the route cause of solar heat gain
- Romag PVB laminated glass filters 99.9% of harmful ultra-violet light
- Barrel vault roofs
- Curtain walls
- Any application with large expanses of glass